Sunday, September 16, 2007

Forensic Chemist

The art of science has always sparked an interested me so when I decided to go to Buffalo State I choose to have a major in Forensic Chemistry. Some research on this topic that can be found at (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_chemistry). This website was create to be such like a encyclopedia. While reading there are descriptions of just about every job dealing with forensic science. The article entitled forensic chemistry explain the aspects of a forensic chemistry career. There are many different specific that can come from having working in this field such as a fingerprinting and ballistics chemist, fire and explosives chemist, and many careers in law enforcement. I would like to either work as and FBI chemist or ATF agent for starters and work my way up the career ladder.

No comments: